Report An Issue.

Report An Issue By Phone:

  • Animal Control/Stray Animals:  Contact PAWS Animal Shelter at 471-PETS (7387)
  • Junk & Trash:  Contact Code Enforcement at 475-3744
  • Overgrown Grass & Weeds:  Contact Code Enforcement at 475-3744
  • Potholes/Street Repair:  Contact Street Department at 475-3731
  • Noise Complaints:  Contact Department of Public Safety at 471-4711
  • Street Lights, Power Outage:  Contact Board of Municipal Utilities at 471-3328
  • Cable Issues:  Contact Charter Communications at 888-871-4485

Report An Issue Online:
Please provide the following contact information (do not include any sensitive or confidential information on this form):

* Required 

*Type of Issue:

*Location of Issue/Comments: