Municipal Court

Municipal Court

Sikeston Municipal Court Logo

Sikeston Municipal Court requires everyone who attends court to wear a face mask or face covering.

Melody Gardner - Court Clerk
Sherry Givens - Deputy Court Clerk
Franklin Marshall - Municipal Judge
Tabatha Graham - Prosecuting Attorney

Business Office Location (8 A.M.-5 P.M. Monday-Friday):
City Hall
105 E. Center St.                                                                                             
Sikeston, MO  63801                                                                                       
Phone: (573) 475-3705                                                                                     
Fax: (573) 471-1526                                                                        

Court Location (Thursdays Only, 3:00 P.M.):
131 North New Madrid
Sikeston, MO  63801

**Court is held twice a month on the second and fourth Thursday at 3:00 P.M.**  Court dates are subject to change.

Sikeston Municipal Court has jurisdiction only over cases that occur within the boundaries of the City.  The Municipal Court in Sikeston is considered a court of limited jurisdiction, having responsibility for motor vehicle and parking tickets, minor criminal-type offenses (for example, simple assault), and municipal ordinance offenses such as noise ordinance or building code violations.  Most fines can be paid at the Municipal Court window at City Hall from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday, with the exception on Thursday court days when the court window closes at 12:30 p.m. 


We are currently transferring over to Show Me Court.

Citations issued prior to February 1, 2022 will have a court costs of $28.50 added to the fine listed on the Violation Bureau Fine Schedule. 

All citations issued on February 1, 2022 or after will have a court costs of  $35.50 added to the fine listed on the Violation Bureau Fine Schedule.  These citations can be paid online at and selecting the Pay By Web icon.

Please contact the Municipal Court office at 573-475-3705 regarding your fine or payment plan.  

If you have been charged with an ordinance violation, at the initial proceedings, you shall be informed of the ordinance violation(s) with which you are charged.  You have the right to:
   *Retain counsel
   *Request the appointment of counsel IF you are indigent AND there is a possibility of a jail sentence
   *Remain silent