LCRA Board actions from Nov. 20, 2023
Actions taken during the LCRA meeting held Monday, Nov. 20 were:
- Board accepted a bid of $500 from Paul Cohen for the property at 130 Sixth Street. Cohen owns the property south of the vacant lot and wants to place a community garden on the property.
- Heard from Sikeston Community Development Director Barry Blevins that the property at 511 Hart has been torn down.
- Blevins also updated the board about tree removal on LCRA lots which went well. Everything is removed the properties look good according to Blevins.
- The board received an update on properties at 517 and 519 Daniel which the owner has discussed gifting to the LCRA. Blevins will reach out to the owner to see the status.
- Discussed the Ruth Street Compound. The city will be reaching out to the owner to see what the status is.